After your lip filler appointment, it is essential to adhere to after care guidlines for optimal results. If you do not adhere to guidelines, you may experience migration or bumps.
- For the first 24 hours, avoid blood thinners (opt for Tylenol over Ibuprofen), alcohol and working out.
- After 4 hours, you may use a FRESH moisturizing lip product. If you wear makeup before 24 hours is up, avoid the lips.
- Ice regularly to keep swelling and bruising at bay.
- Arnica tablets daily to assist with healing and potential bruising. This can be found at Whole Foods or HEB in the health food section.
- Antihistamines such as Benadryl and Zyrtec daily to reduce swelling.
- Drink LOTS of water!
- If you have lumps or bumps after ONE WEEK, you may begin to gently massage them. Avoid the border of your lips.
- If after 2 weeks you have any issues, please contact us and we will happily get you in for a follow up appointment.
If you have any further questions during your healing process, please reach out so that we may give you guidance and education. We can be reached on Facebook or Instagram and over the phone during business hours.